A list of events by year. The years come from the Mahat count, year 1 being the year that Paref Neema united the Sea and Lake Mahat.
Pre-History (Before Mahat Unification - BMU)
- Chultunyu is founded around this time.
- Prince Neema is born.
- King Neema's wife and son are killed.
Start of the Mahat Calendar
- King Neema unites the Sea and Lake Mahat. The kingdom of Mahat is created and Neema becomes the first Paref, the king of kings.
- Paref Amotefen VI begins building a great city on the slopes of Matawe.
- Prince Tuthalya of Matawe invades Paref Amotefen's city, renaming it Hattute.
- King Hatturigus I dies and his two sons fight for the throne. The civil war in Matawe is considered to have begun in this year.
- Construction on the Red Pyramid is completed.
- Rashma Hal'Hotem is born.
- Atzayakatl is born.
- Mayek is born.
- Piye is born.
- Queen Kessara III dies and Kessara IV is crowned Queen of the Mountain.
- Utarna is born.
- Samaki is born.
- Tuthalya is born.
- Akrape is born.
- Tanuk is born.
- Hatturigus VI is born.
- Tersh is born.
- Sha'di is born.
- Qayset is born.
- Nnenne is born.
- Tenok is born.
- Belam is born.
- Iason is born.
- Paref Rama V and Djeperu are wed.
- King Hattepe dies and Hatturigus VI is crowned King Under the Mountain.
- Laberne III is born.
- Nifer is born.
- Ankaten (Rama VI) is born.
- Merneith is born.
- Tahye is born.
- Kareth is born.
- Harami is born.
- Koyo is born.
- King Laberne II dies and Laberne III is crowned King Over the Mountain.
- Kareth's father, Resh, dies.
Events in the Novels
- Paref Rama V dies.
- After an earthquake a great wave ravages the coastline of the Middle Sea, displacing people and creating a famine.
- Paref Rama V's funeral is held.
- Piye is kicked in the head by a horse. After suffering for days, he finally passes.
- Piye dies.
- Rama VI is crowned Paref of Mahat.